A holiday treat of nuts and spices.
Warm / Spice
Bitter Orange, Cardamom, Brown Sugar, Nutmeg, Clove Leaf, Walnut, Vanilla Bean, Cinnamon Stick
Kitchen, Great Room
$7.00 min 12 NUTCRACKER STORY- RED/WHITE POLKA DOT TABLE RUNNER..25' feet length x20"width
$7.00 min 12 NUTCRACKER STORY- ASSORTED NUTCRACKERS TABLE RUNNER..25' feet length x20"width
Get the most out of your Lux Candle
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your Lux Fragrances candles.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft